For each following question, choose the answer which corresponds you the best and count the "Þ".
You have 15 days holiday. What do you do?
- Spend fifteen days at the beach. ÞÞÞ
- Use the time for self-improvement. ÞÞ
- Spend the time doing good works. Þ
Coming out of the supermarket you notice that the cashier has given you 1 dollar too many. What do you do?
- Keep them. ÞÞÞ
- Toss a coin to decide whether or not to keep them. ÞÞ
- Return them. Þ
You are at a restaurant and your food takes a long time to arrive. What do you do?
- You complain to the staff. ÞÞÞ
- You go to another restaurant. ÞÞ
- You wait patiently. Þ
A beggar approaches you. What do you do?
- You ignore him. ÞÞÞ
- You give him money. ÞÞ
- You buy him a sandwich. Þ
Your house is on fire and you can only save one thing. Which one?
- The album with family photographs. ÞÞÞ
- Your books. ÞÞ
- Official documents. Þ
A mosquito is bothering you. What do you do?
- You swat it or spray it with insecticide. ÞÞÞ
- You brush it away to start with, but then you kill it. ÞÞ
- You brush away each of its assaults. Þ
You inherit a million dollars. What do you do?
- You splash on the object of your dreams. ÞÞÞ
- You invest the lot and live off the interest. ÞÞ
- You keep some of it and give the rest to good causes. Þ
What do you consume regularly?
- Alcohol or drugs. ÞÞÞ
- Tobacco. ÞÞ
- None of the above. Þ
Two of your friends are quarrelling. What do you do?
- You take the side of the one you think is right. ÞÞÞ
- You leave them to sort their problems between themselves. ÞÞ
- You seek to reconcile them no matter who is wrong. Þ
Why are you doing this test?
- To know your next rebirth. ÞÞÞ
- Just for fun. ÞÞ
- Simply for curiosity. Þ
You're on your own in front of the television in the evening. What program do you choose?
- A sports or entertainment program. ÞÞÞ
- A thriller. ÞÞ
- A documentary. Þ
Getting off the bus you realise that you've forgotten to have your ticket marked. What do you do?
- You keep it, happy to have "gained" a free ticket. ÞÞÞ
- You keep it without celebrating the fact. ÞÞ
- You destroy it. Þ
You see someone with a flat tyre on the side of the road. What do you do?
- You continue on your way. ÞÞÞ
- You lend him your mobile phone. ÞÞ
- You stop to give him a hand. Þ
Your neighbour's charming and seductive spouse flirts with you. What do you do?
- You give in. ÞÞÞ
- You just restrict yourself to the seduction game. ÞÞ
- You ignore him/her. Þ
You deliberately drive through a red light and a policeman stops you. What do you tell him?
- «I didn't see there was a light«.ÞÞÞ
- «I drove through the yellow light«.ÞÞ
- «I admit my fault«.Þ
Someone bumps you on the street without apologising. How do you react?
- You get angry. ÞÞÞ
- You make a remark. ÞÞ
- You let it pass. Þ
There is only one copy of your favourite magazine at the newsagents, but you have no money with you. What do you do?
- You beg the newsagent to put it aside for you. ÞÞÞ
- You make a long detour to get money from the bank. ÞÞ
- You hope it will still be there tomorrow. Þ